May is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) Awareness Month, raising awareness of this multi-systemic and complex connective tissue disorder, and supporting those who live with this invisible condition.
As awareness and understanding of EDS are central to early diagnosis and management of symptoms, take the time to learn about the condition, and simple steps that can help the many people who live with it.
Learn more about EDS (especially type III – Hypermobility Syndrome) with these interviews and resources, and more:
- A Guide to Living with Hypermobility Syndrome
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Managing EDS Hypermobility Syndrome
- Understanding and treating the complex chronic patient – an interview with Isobel Knight
- Bending without Breaking – Author Isobel Knight talks about dancing and living with Hypermobility Syndrome
- Ehlers-Danlos Support UK
- Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation USA
- The Hypermobility Syndrome Association UK
- A Guide to Living with Hypermobility Syndrome (Facebook)
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Managing EDS Hypermobility Syndrome (Facebook)
© 2013 Singing Dragon blog. All Rights Reserved